Monday, December 10, 2012

Contest Winners

So, I did the drawing for the winner of my Advent Calendar contest; I used a random name-drawing program that I've found on line and used successfully in a couple of other contests.

May the odds be ever in your favor!


First prize goes to

Arely ZPerez 

First prize is an e-copy of Ladies of Steampunk magazine and an e-copy of Coming Together: Hungry for Love.

Runner up prizes go to:

Jan D

and

Renee

Runner up prizes are e-copies of Coming Together: Hungry for Love.

As always if you read and enjoy my work, please take a few minutes to post a review on Goodreads or Amazon.

Thanks so much for participating in my little drawing. Don't forget to go off to the Advent Calendar and see what nifty prizes are in store for you today!


*disclaimer: Winners have been notified by email, but if they do not step forward and claim their prizes by Wednesday, a new winner will be drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment