Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cleis Press, BDSM stories submissions call

BDSM stories

Deadline: November 1 (or 2, if you need to recover after Halloween)
Length: 2000-4000 words (I might take a few at 1500 words)
Payment: $75 for non-exclusive rights

What am I looking for?

"Bend over. Grip onto your ankles. Now wait for it."

The muscles tighten, release, tighten. You think you can't hold on, hold out. You think you're going to fail. Because you are. This is a game you can't win.

"Did I say you could move?"

Did you move? You didn't realize. All of your concentration is on staying still. So when the first blow lands, you forget what you were supposed to do.

"We'll call that a warm-up."

Count. How could you forget to count? He sat you down ten minutes ago, explained exactly what was going to happen tonight. And still, you managed to fuck up. Already. And you've only just begun.

I'm looking for the chill in waiting for the first blow. I'm looking for the feel of the paddle, the sting of a smart remark, the wonder, hope, worry, and release.

Bind me with your words. Make me perch on the edge of my seat. Unveil your devices slowly. Let me finger the leather, feel the weight of the chrome. Thrill me.

Do I want only POV's from subs? No. I'm open to stories from tops, bottoms, and in betweens. Maybe we call those switches. Do I want second person? Sure. But I'm game for first, third, um, fifth. I accept straight, gay, trans, orgies, dungeon scenes and Sunday afternoon picnics in the park (if they incorporate kink).

All of my standard no-nos apply. No underage. No incest. No beasts. No no-con. Any questions, please drop me a note at msalisontyler at yahoo dot com. Sub by pasting your story and a 50-word bio into an email. I like you a lot, but no attachments, please.


Send to: msalisontyler at yahoo dot com

XXX,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment