Thursday, September 19, 2013

Guest Post and Promo for Khelsey Jackson's Black & Blue

Khelsey's stopped by an had a chat with us before, so these are some new follow up questions and a cover-spread for her new novel, Black & Blue...


What's your favorite childhood memory?

I would say going to Disneyland on Christmas with my dad, brother and grandma.


What is the biggest mistake you've made in your life and what did you learn from it?

I trust way too easily, and I've learned not to put my trust in people so easily. 


What do you do when you are alone in the car?

I don't drive! lol I have my husband drive me and I walk. 

Is there someone you'd just die if they read your books? (For example, my high school English teacher is a fan of my work. I haven't died yet, but it was close...)

There are a couple, Richelle Mead, and Lisa Renee Jones. I adore their work.

Everyone always gives writing advice - write what you know, write daily, learn the rules of grammar first and then break them. What piece of writing advice have you been given that sucks, or that you'd definitely say is not useful to you?

I would say not to write unless you are feeling it. If you force something out of her head it will be that, forced and your readers will see that.

Do you have a phobia? What are you scared of? What are you scared of that you know you shouldn't be, and are scared of anyway? (don't ask me about junebugs. just don't.)

I am scared to death of spiders, I have my four year old kill them for me.

Remind me not to invite you over for coffee... I'm currently hosting a very nice lady orb spider on my porch. She eats mosquitoes and flies, which I appreciate, and she picked a nice spot for her web that's out of the way of the door. So, I say hi to her in the morning and leave her be.

What's the weirdest thing you do (or eat... a weird favorite food. I like banana and mayonnaise sandwiches...) 

I eat my food in sections, like my meat first then everything else. 


The end of the world is coming and you have a small room where you can seal yourself and what you love in until it's safe (assume food, water, and waste disposal are already attended to.) What do you NEED once your basic living requirements are met?

Well my family, and I need something to write with or I would go crazy.

If you could pick any day in your life and go relive it (not make changes, just have those experiences again) which day would you like to revisit?

I would like to relive the day I met Richelle Mead and Richel Caine



No comments:

Post a Comment