Saturday, March 22, 2014

Early Release: Whetting the Appetite

We were expecting this tomorrow, but it showed up early....




Available now, Whetting the Appetite! (which you will be happy to learn, I've finally managed to spell correctly on the first try... swear to god, I don't know how I existed before spellcheck.)

To answer all the questions I'm sure you have:

- JMS Books, LLC has this book in all e-publishing formats, from kindles to nook to html to .pdf. 

- this book will be available on Amazon and at Barnes & Nobles next week. For the first week, it's exclusively available on JMS's site. 

- This book is ON SALE for this week only, 20% off. Once the book "goes live" on Amazon, it will no longer be on sale at JMS. 

- According to JMS's publishing contract, we have to sell a certain number of books before the book will go to a print copy. I would really, really like to see this happen; both because I like adding books to my dead tree shelf, and because really, this is a lovely, lovely cover. 

- this book is an extremely eclectic collection. Liz and I wrote it last year as an exercise in consistent writing habits. There's really almost nothing the stories have in common with each other, not genre, not sexual pairings, they're not even all erotica stories. Some of them are not love stories at all, although most of them are. 

- we are having a book release party tomorrow and we'd love to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment