Friday, December 5, 2014

Wee fish ewe a mare egrets moose

It's the 5th day of Blissemas and I don't have any particular announcements today... 

Lucy Felthouse is hosting today's Blissemas blog hop. I love Lucy. I don't know her particularly well, but she's one of the names of people who came on my radar early. I read her books, I did/do some book promos for her on my blog... (I haven't done one in a while because BUSY...) She's written some great stories that I adore. Boys will Do Boys is one of my favorite stories.... great read. We're in Duty and Desire together, as well as the upcoming For Love of a Soldier... she's just all around awesome, and you should really check her out...

So, I have a Christmas party this weekend and a ton of cooking, cleaning, and prepping to do... as well as edits for London Steam, and I'm expecting edits back soon for A Marked Man AND Blues... 

And of course, tonight's my Garden Club meeting... I love the Garden Club, I really do, but sometimes it seems like I just finish with one meeting thing and then there's another meeting thing... Tuesday the Garden Club went to one of the display houses down in Virginia Beach to look at Christmas decorations. So, here are some photos from that. Aren't they lovely? 







No comments:

Post a Comment